Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I hold the original deed to my MORTGAGED house, am I stil liable to my new mortgage company?

When I bought my house in 2003 I was given the original deeds to the house. I re-mortgaged in 2008 and am now wondering if the money was lent without them legally being able to do so. If this is the case, would I have a case for not having to re pay the mortgage?I hold the original deed to my MORTGAGED house, am I stil liable to my new mortgage company?
Nice try, no.I hold the original deed to my MORTGAGED house, am I stil liable to my new mortgage company?
Even if you have the deed they have a lien against it and can take it if you do not pay.
The promissory note will allow them to collect the money they are owed.
  • scary mask
  • buy make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment