Friday, August 20, 2010

Can anyone give me tips for marketing my mortgage loan service?

I am a Loan Officer who is basically on her own. I have a parent company that offers no marketing help. I do mostly subprime (bad credit, no money, previous foreclosure, bankruptcy. low to moderate income, no downpayment) what can I do to get myself out there with a minimum budget.Can anyone give me tips for marketing my mortgage loan service?
Partner up with a Title company or Real Estate agent, if you have provable regular business they will provide you with free advertising materials.Can anyone give me tips for marketing my mortgage loan service?
Get out and meet the Agents in your area. Visit the offices. Leave your cards. Talk with any agent that will listen. DO NOT OFFER FINDERS FEES. That will get you in deep do-do. Talk to everyone. Take donuts. Find out when the sales meetings are and ask to be invited. Give a 10 min ';pitch'; and go. Leave donuts.


Homemade cookies work and are cheap. Join the local Realtors Board as an affiliate member. Leave your cards on bullitin boards. (Convenience stors, Laundromats etc.) anywhere your clientele may hang out. NOT in bars.


Hang in. The first deal will lead to others. We need to know you can perform.
Learn everything about SEM, Search Engine Marketing. Its is the most cost efficient method. You should try the social networking track of SEM, the keywords connected to the financial sphere are highly competitive. You should look closely for the so called long tale words...

No comments:

Post a Comment