Sunday, August 22, 2010

Are you planning to be an investment or mortgage banker someday?

Trust me. you can still make a killing. There is another sucker born every minute. Buy low, sell high and talk it up until it is high, then dump it! Now you are ready to make some money. Take no prisoners, be a banker, that is where the money is. No laws against that, my friend. Dumb people insist on being suckered, we just help them.Are you planning to be an investment or mortgage banker someday?
dude,I am looking for affiliates to take care of the new fanny/freddy loans starting in 2010.Our Hq is located in Panama ,with a service office in Washington.you may want to contact barney frank or chris dodd.Are you planning to be an investment or mortgage banker someday?
YES ! this will be even better than the last scam.the feds are flush with $$$$ ,now the robbers are in charge and they are ready to rock %26amp; roll.party time till 2012 !

Report Abuse



Actually being 50, not seeing an opportunity to reenter my profession, I'm considering real estate, it will recover with a bang when the economy does.





I've continued to make money in the stock market evern with its downturn, you just have to know how to play the game.
Been there, done that. Just like Senator Durbin's quote earlier today:





http://progressillinois.com/2009/4/29/du鈥?/a>
I would much rather make a living flipping housing. My uncle bought a reposessed home for 95k, fixed it up, and sold it for 210,000.
Sounds like a tasty offer.
I plan to learn enough to take care of my own money.
I'm not a con-artist. I have compassion for people.

No comments:

Post a Comment