Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Would a personal style quarterly newsletter sent to clients be a good product to market to mortgage brokers?

I have created a newsletter that a broker can send to his/her clients. It is part of a client retention strategy. Four quarterly newsletters written in the brokers voice.Would a personal style quarterly newsletter sent to clients be a good product to market to mortgage brokers?
There are already a dozen companies offering something like this. So yours would have to be better, cheaper and easier. Start looking at the ones that are out there and see how you compare.





I know for my own sake, that anything I can send a few times of year to retain my clients and keep in front of them is a good idea. Yet I've never spent the money for something like this. Even though it probably would have been money well spent.Would a personal style quarterly newsletter sent to clients be a good product to market to mortgage brokers?
It works very well for my clients, so long as the information is good and it's not too long.





Good luck!
I hate to be vague, but it depends on the clients. If they are busy and usually have their assistants do a lot of things then it might be a waste. However, if they are everyday folks it might not be bad idea. I would actually love to see a newsletter generated for the 20-30 crowd--there are a lot out there that don't know too much about investing but what to... hmm biz idea?! you can email me too to get some more thoughts:) But, most 20-30 year old I know don't use brokers...missed market-- perhaps
Good idea but bad timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment