Sunday, August 22, 2010

If the vast majority would only use cash, stop paying mortgages, boycott exxon, you would win, eh? ?

Pay the mortgage and the reg utilities because we need them and they know it. BUT we can strike back in other ways! Like you said Exon all the major oil companies, department stores, home repair stores and only buy a minimum of groceries. We can still eat out no benefit to the Gov. We can still go out at night except don't support the theaters. Movie moguls give lots of money to campaignsIf the vast majority would only use cash, stop paying mortgages, boycott exxon, you would win, eh? ?
I do only use cash or debit cards. When I have to use a CC, I pay it immediately. I don't have a mortgage. Both houses are paid for. I don't use Exxon. Does that mean I won? It doesn't feel like it.If the vast majority would only use cash, stop paying mortgages, boycott exxon, you would win, eh? ?
Win at devolution maybe.
Win what? A medal for neo-Marxist heroism?
Define: WIN.
probably.
We would win..... what?
  • scary mask
  • cool mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment