Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have a mortgage and two dogs. Should I quit my job and pursue my dream of becoming a physical?

therapist? I am an auditor now. I hate my job and am bored by it. I would like to be a personal trainer and a physical therapist.I have a mortgage and two dogs. Should I quit my job and pursue my dream of becoming a physical?
You should keep your job so you can keep paying your bills. You wouldn't want to fall behind and get your home foreclosed and your dogs taken away. You should keep working full time, but take classes part time, and once you complete your degree requirements, you should start looking for a job as a physical therapist, and when you find a job, quit your auditor job.I have a mortgage and two dogs. Should I quit my job and pursue my dream of becoming a physical?
There are many things to consider. You don't give your age but a lifetime in a job you don't like can feel like 2 lifetimes. Do you have savings? Can you work part time and be able to meet your obligations? Can you get financial assistance? Will the new career meet your financial requirements. Look into all of your options. If you need to put it off for a year and sock money away to help you through the training period and getting started in a new career.
yes because life is ';too short'; why not do what you want to do. But dont quit just yet, do the training and classes to become a physical therapist and or personal trainer then find a job doing that, then quit your auditor job, because you still have bills to pay so dont quit just yet. GOOD LUCK!
You would have to way up your pros and cons its great to follow your dreams but not if you lose your house and dogs
It depends how old you are and how much you're making now.
If you can afford it, then go for your dreams!!!


Can you try it out part time first?

No comments:

Post a Comment