Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why does loan mitigation keep me from paying a mortgage?

My mother has been in the hospital for a month so I went to the bank to pay her mortgage. They told me I couldn't because her mortgage is in loan mitigation. They would tell me nothing else. I looked on the internet and I see nothing that would tell me why having a mortgage in loan mitigation would prevent me from writing out a check to pay a flipping mortgage. Can anyone tell me, since the bank was so unhelpful?Why does loan mitigation keep me from paying a mortgage?
She is behind, you can not pay part of it, you need to pay in full. The bank is in process (and pretty far along) of foreclosing on the house.





They can not tell you anything, it is illegal. You have no more rights to her information then I do. She needs to provide them with written permission for them to discuss her matters with you.Why does loan mitigation keep me from paying a mortgage?
if you are behind on the mortgage than they won't except a payment unless it is the full amount you are behind, or if you are in mitigation because the mortgage company is trying to talk to the financial backed and come to terms with them so at this moment they won't except any money until they know where they stand with the investors lets say that they don't give you a payment plan or loan modification and you gave them that money and they foreclosed you just through that money down the drain

No comments:

Post a Comment