Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Who just wants to go shopping and blow next months mortgage?

To heck with bankers and their tyranny we pay late fees anyway we should not be exiled from our homes. Confession of a shop-a-holicsWho just wants to go shopping and blow next months mortgage?
Sorry I do not do as 0bama doesWho just wants to go shopping and blow next months mortgage?
I wish, my credit card company is calling me 5-6 times a day because I shorted them $19 (not purposely)on a payment. They would probably send Cousin Guido with bats to my house if I skipped a payment.
Honey chile', I go shopping EVERY day of the year on YOUR money. I ain't got no mortgage, no utilities or no insurance. YOU are paying for it.
That wouldnt be very responsible of you now would it. you must be a lib.
If you stop shopping....then the Terrorists have won! (George Bush in a less than lucid moment)
Sounds good to me. I'll just cry to Obama to get it all paid off on the next stimulus bill. Screw working for a living!
No I worked too long and hard for what little I have, Im getting my wife's credit card bad habits in check now.
no...i like not being homeless

No comments:

Post a Comment