Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Can I get a first home buyers grant (Australia) is I buy a property in full (no mortgage)?

I'm living with my parents, saving and investing. I want to buy an apartment in full. I hate mortgages because of upfront fees and non-tax deductible interest.Can I get a first home buyers grant (Australia) is I buy a property in full (no mortgage)?
You do not need to buy the property with a loan to qualify for the FHOG. If you have not owned property before, and qualify for the grant, then yes, you will receive the grant. Appl;ication form and guidelines are available from:





www.osr.nsw.gov.auCan I get a first home buyers grant (Australia) is I buy a property in full (no mortgage)?
Yes you are able to apply for the First Home Owners Grant provided you do not have any properties under your name and you intend to live in the property for at least 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment