Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Does anyone know any good ways for me to market myself and get refferals. I am a mortgage broker?

I do reverse mortgage and refiances with fha and Va, leads are bad right now do you have any ideas that could help me get my name out there?Does anyone know any good ways for me to market myself and get refferals. I am a mortgage broker?
The best thing to do is start locally and use flyer's and business cards to post on doors around your neighborhood. I worked for a few months with a real estate office and we would have local loan agency's walk in and hand out flyer's for their business and talk to the loan agent for the Realtor they are always looking for new connections. Also look for houses for sale and leave your flyer's or cards there. And don't forget to try and set up a website for your business.Does anyone know any good ways for me to market myself and get refferals. I am a mortgage broker?
I suggest looking for a local BNI chapter to visit. (Business Networking). I recently became a member in a local chapter - our area has several chapters. You can visit twice before deciding whether to join. Basically, you get to know other business people and refer each other to people you know who are looking for your service. Word of mouth referrals are the best, so it's a great way to get to know locals who will be looking out for you and your business. You'll even have the opportunity at each meeting to ask for your best referral.
  • scary mask
  • buy make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment