Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Does anyone think mortgage stocks are a good long-term buy?

Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Countrywide, etc. are all tumbling (some up to 80% from a year ago)... but I've noticed a rebound of over 30% in a matter of days. Do you think these stocks, now hovering around 7-13 dollars per share, will ever get back to their 40-80 dollars-per-share range?Does anyone think mortgage stocks are a good long-term buy?
There has been much recent talk on Bloomberg Reports and on CNBC that Fannie and Freddie are good long term buys. These are stocks that would also be good to consider for a 401k.Does anyone think mortgage stocks are a good long-term buy?
Last I heard they were taking over by the government and they say more banks may be on the way! I think I would split my investments, say gold maybe. It's jumped way up.
  • scary mask
  • buy make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment