Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Is anyone giving out 90% mortgages?

I'm looking at buying a second house but can't seem to find anyone that does 90% are the going? Or whats the highest amount people are giving out? I don't mind if it's interest only.





I'm in England.Is anyone giving out 90% mortgages?
Northern Rock are doing so, Allegedly.Is anyone giving out 90% mortgages?
If you had a few millions spare would you offer someone a loan secured on a property which is likely not to worth even 80% of its ';valuation'; in a distress sale situation. If you were lucky enough to obtain such a loan the cost in terms of higher interest mortgage insurance and upfront charges would be enormous.
Man! If I had to come up with 25% down I wouldn't be able to buy for ages! I just bought a place (I actually take possession in one hour), and we put 5% down, plus about $8,000 in mortgage insurance. The total was around $24,000 CDN. 25% would have been almost $80,000 CDN!
2nd houses - you will probably need at least 20% down and you won't be getting a rate less than 6-7%. The 5% rates are for owner occupied primary residences only
no they aren't, i just got a mortgage and i could only get a 75% one! so good luck
try The Post Office or Yorkshire Bank
try lloyds tsb they are pretty good when we were going to have a mortgage we went to them. x

No comments:

Post a Comment