Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Is a silent 2nd mortgage included when determining the equity in a home?

I bought my home with a silent 2nd mortgage and I need to know how much equity I have in my home. Should I determine the equity with the 2nd mortgage added to the price?Is a silent 2nd mortgage included when determining the equity in a home?
your equity in home is the value of house minus all mortgages and liens.Is a silent 2nd mortgage included when determining the equity in a home?
Your equity is the amount you have paid off, that you have a leagal claim too. It does not matter who holds what balance in what ever mortage arrangement you have. Your starting fresh from the point of contract you hold till it is paid off, that is the extent of your equity.
  • scary mask
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment