Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Where is the best place to go for a Mortgage loan?

I have very good credit and want to buy my first home. I am 21y/o. I will need 100% loan and not over 6% interest. Where is the best place? I would not like verible interest either. THANKSWhere is the best place to go for a Mortgage loan?
I've bought a few homes over the past 20 years. One trick that's worked for me is to have my realtor invite 3 mortgage brokers into the office. Then... I interview them!





Now that my credit's pretty good, I give them one criteria... ask whatever they want up front, but don't keep coming back for more info. I got bombarded with follow up requests the first time I bought a house and I'll never put up with that again.





Good luck!Where is the best place to go for a Mortgage loan?
All mortgage loans are not created equal. If you are looking for a loan, you have probably discovered the array of loan types and options. It can be confusing forthe first-time borrower%26lt;!--and even for those with more experience! Here, we will discuss the different types of loan options, and how they work.





http://mortgage-loans.awardspace.com/





http://best-loans.awardspace.com/homeloans.htm





First, there are two main broad categories of mortgage loans: government loans (FHA, VA, and RHS, or Rural Housing Service loans) and conventional loans (all other loans). In general, government loans have low or no down payment requirements for the purchaser--%26gt;and are easier to qualify for than conventional loans. They are also guaranteed to the lender, which allows the borrower to obtain more favorable loan terms.
By posing this question on Yahoo Answers, you're inviting every scheming lowlife scammer to offer you a loan. And I guarantee they will reply soon. Don't respond to anyone who offers a loan and has a generic contact email, i.e., yahoo.com. They are scammers. They will ask for money for proceesing stuf and you will not see a dime.


my little advice is that you go to a bank in your area to request for the loan and that is if you have a collateral, but if you want loan from those that give out unsecured loan without a collateral i know of someone that gives out unsecured loans, though he is the only one i have tried for now so i don't really know if his interest rate is the lowest, here is their contact information if you want to contact them. (kingstonloaninc@live.com)


i am sure they can be of help to you.
I was in the same situation, consider FHA from your bank where you have a checking account. They were even lower than a credit union and online mortgage companies (lending tree, contrywide, etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment