Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Is there a way to get rid of that annoying mortgage ad with the dancing figures on Yahoo?

Is it possible to delete or block out the mortgage ad with the black dancing figures? Today I noticed they have dancing Santa Claus's? It's the most annoying and distracting ad. There is no getting away from it. I am seriously considering closing out my yahoo email accounts and switching to another email provider. One that doesn't suffocate you with advertisements!Is there a way to get rid of that annoying mortgage ad with the dancing figures on Yahoo?
Whew, I thought I was the only one who HATES that FMing ad. If you upgrade to the cheapest paid Yahoo email option, I believe it removes all ads. That way you get to keep Yahoo but not see that damned dancing figure in it's annoying frenzy.Is there a way to get rid of that annoying mortgage ad with the dancing figures on Yahoo?
I do not know, but if you find out please let us all know. Does that guy have absolutely no rhythm or what? At least they haven't added a strobe... (oops, now I've done it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment