Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am upside down on my mortgage which includes an equity loan?

Is there anyway I could refinance my home to get my mortgage and equity loan combined into one payment at the one of the current lower loan rates?I am upside down on my mortgage which includes an equity loan?
You can actually refinance your first mortgage as long as the second will subordinate but there is no way to refinance them both into 1 loan.


Let me know if you need more info.I am upside down on my mortgage which includes an equity loan?
You can't refi unless you have equity in the house...your pretty much stuck in the 2 loans until you cannot continue to make montly payments anymore...then their may be a loan modification on the first and or second lien...once you miss a couple payments
You're joking, right?

1 comment:

young lee said...


Greetings..
Please contact us for your secure and unsecured Loan at an Interest rate of 3%
........................................

Is the difficulty of the economy affecting you this year, is your bank refuses to give you a loan

for this year? If your answer is yes, then you need a loan. I'm Mr Ben Wong, the owner of a

lending company We offer safe and secure loans at an interest rate of 3%.


* Are you financially squeezed?
* Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts?
* Do you seek finance to set up your own business?
* Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?
* Do you seek loans to carry out large projects?

If you have any of the above problems, we can be of assistance to you but I want you to understand

that we give out loans at the interest rate of 3%.

* Borrow anything up to $100,000,000 USD.
* Choose between 1 to 30 years to repay.
* Choose between Monthly and Annual repayments Plan.
* Flexible Loan Terms.
Please if you are interested check back with us through this email

address: ponyeefastloan.ch@cash4u.com << <<< ponyeecashloan@gmail.com >

We promise a 100% guarantee that you will receive your loan at the end of this loan

transaction.There is no security check, no credit check

Regards
Pon Yee
PON YEE CASH LOAN COMPANY

Post a Comment