Thursday, July 29, 2010

How many Dems have paid for the mortgage of their immigrant neighbors since Dems say to share the wealth?

I donated the cinder blocks so my Republican neighbors could level off their double-wide. They even had some left over for the pickup truck in their front yard. Does that count?How many Dems have paid for the mortgage of their immigrant neighbors since Dems say to share the wealth?
I';m an illegal, and no my mortgage has never been paid because I don't have one... we rent, we stay to ourselves, we put the mattresses against the wall during the day and use the whole space at night for the rest of my family. Why do the Americans not like us so much?








okay fine, I'm no illegal. But this is what they do, trust me I have ';illegal'; neighbors in my apartment building in NYC I don't know how they got past the credit check I was so easily discriminated upon, but they do this ... it is a 2 bedroom apartment and they have 10 people living in there. They have mattresses that they stand up against the walls and put them down at night. They also cook horrific smelling food, which is strange cause I like consumer-chain mexcan food haha. But they are relatively quiet if it wasn't for that damned radio that seems to play the same ******* song over and over again till the point you want to bash their wall in because you know that they might scatter thinking it was INS (an awful joke by the way knocking on the door and flashing a badge)How many Dems have paid for the mortgage of their immigrant neighbors since Dems say to share the wealth?
As many Republicans still forking over funding for the two wars in the Middle East, under the misguidance of President Bush, and cronies.
I don't have any immigrant neighbors.....





Unless you mean the money taxpayers pay to REBUILD the infrastructure of a particular foreign country we had NO business attacking....
More than their republican counterparts considering that most Democrats tend to be more affluent and pay more taxes.
america=work,play,pay,die.
A higher percentage that the amount of wealth that has ';trickled down'; over the last 8 years.





Blow it out your ***.
Dems believe in YOU sharing Your wealth. Dems don't share THEIR wealth.
None, well if republicans would stop hiring the illegals and giving them the motivation to come here in the first place.
Dem's don't pay tax's, and they just want you to pay for some one else, not them.
About the same amount as Republicans that adopt newborns...
None, actually.
Zero.
Just pay your fair share of taxes and shut up!
Can you say';taking it to literally';? By the way. We are all immigrants
Nah,nah ,nah , grow up and go get a job
More prof that Dems are all talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment