Thursday, July 29, 2010

How often do you change your mortgage?

Are you paying over the odds because you have your head buried in the sand and think that it would just be too much hassle to mess around with it? Are you still with british gas, and BT? just because you think you owe them your loyalty(even though they know this and its why they can overcharge you??)How often do you change your mortgage?
I change my mortgage at the end of every fixed period offer.





I shop around for my gas/electric suppliers every six months to see if there are any better deals to be had.





I do not remain loyal to any company that feels they can charge me over the odds for their services. I would only consider staying loyal if they were to offer me a good loyalty discount to make if cost effective to stay.How often do you change your mortgage?
every time I change 1 of my houses, recently a lot of activity in europe so about 1/month.
I change my mortgage every 2 years and have done for 8 years now,I get a reduced rate through my financial advisor and dont pay a penny to do it,he gets his commision off the mortgage company.





I changed over from british gas a few years ago because they are a rip off,but stayed with BT because I cant find anything cheaper for my phone.





I am with NTL broadband because they are the best and cheapest on the market,





Wow,im quite impressed with myself for shopping around.

No comments:

Post a Comment